- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 40 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 60 m
- • Fish fillet.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- • Black pepper , various condiments.
- • A cup of flour.
- • Oil to fry the fish.
- Sauce Ingredients: • 1/4 a cup of butter.
- • 1/4 a cup of crème.
- • 2 egg yolks.
- • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- • A sprinkle of salt.
- • A little of powdered red pepper.
- • A small sprinkle of paprika.
- • 1 teaspoon of finely minced parsley.
• After preparing fish, sprinkle it with salt , pepper, condiments and cumin on both sides , then put it in flour on both sides too, then fry it in hot oil until becoming roasted from the both sides.
• The way of preparing the sauce:• Melt butter on a backburner then mix the egg yolk, crème, lemon juice and salt and add them to the butter, leave them to boil with continuous flipping until the sauce becomes solid , then add red pepper, paprika and minced parsley , flip , and then turn the heat off.