- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1 kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 kg of medium sized fish.
- • 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- • 2 medium sized and chopped into slices onions.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of safflower.
- • 2 pounded garlic cloves.
- • Oil to fry fish.
- • 3 tablespoons of minced coriander.
- • 1 1/2 a teaspoon of curry powder.
- • Flour to encapsulate the fish, A sprinkle of salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of grinded lime.
- • Lemon and tomato slices for decoration.
• Clean fish from the inside and outside then dry them using the cooking tissues.
• Sprinkle salt in their belly.
• Fry onion in the vegetable oil until it wilts. Add garlic, a teaspoon of curry powder, safflower, lime, minced coriander and a little of salt to onion.
• Fill fish with this mix , and close the abdomen of each fish with a small piece of aluminum foil to keep the stuff inside.
• Wipe the surface of fish with half a teaspoon of spices and salt.
• Set fish aside for 15 minutes.
• Heat oil in a pan, immerse fish in the flour then fry them in hot oil until they become well cooked.
• Row the fried fish over the cooking tissues to filter the plus oil, then decorate them.