Filled Fish with Rice
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 pieces of hammour fillet.
- • 1 chopped into thin slices onion.
- • 1 finely minced onion.
- • Minced coriander (A bunch).
- • Ghee.
- • Salt
- black pepper
- various condiments.
- • Washed and soaked rice
• Mix salt and condiments all together and take a spoon of them and set it aside and use the rest to spice fish after cutting it.
• Fish stuff: • Put the minced onion on heat until becoming roasted and then add coriander.
• Take the spiced fish and fill it with the stuff.
• Put the pot on heat and put 4 tablespoons of ghee in it, then put the grilled and stuffed fillet pieces and roast the bottom of them , and after that flip them on the other face and roast them , then take them from the pot and set them aside.
• Let the pot on the heat and put the chopped into slices onion and lip it with ghee and add the rest of the condiments until it wilts, after that, return the roasted fish pieces and add a little of minced coriander to them, flip them, put boiled rice over fish in the pot , arrange it, make it equal , and add a little of water to it , then leave it until being cooked.