- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1 chicken
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25 m
- Cook Time : 1:15 h
- Ready In : 1:40 h
- • 1 small chicken with a1kg
- • 1 cup of rice to fill the chicken.
- • 1 tablespoon of various condiments.
- • Salt to taste.
- • 1 small cup of olive oil.
- • Finely minced meat.
- • A sour lemon piece.
- • Almond or pine for decoration (optional).
• Wash the chicken well from the inside and the outside then add lemon juice, salt and condiment and then leave it until preparing the stuff.
• Cook rice using the usual way with adding the rest of ingredients then fry meat with a little of meat.
• And when finished , add it to the spiced rice and fry almond or pine then add it to the rest of the mix and fill the chicken with it and then put the chicken in a griddle to insert it in the oven after adding olive oil and covering it with aluminum foil for an hour and a quarter depending on the size of the chicken. If the chicken's size is big, it needs more time.
• When finished, put it in the serving plate with the rest of rice. • Serve it beside the yoghurt with cucumber salad.