- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 50g of dry beans
- 1/4 a cup of lemon juice
- 2 hammered garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- tomato, parsley for decoration.
• Clean the beans and soak them for 20 to 25 hours.
• Boil them well with water and salt and if you add sodium bicarbonate it will be ready faster than its usual time.
• Put the beans on a medium heat until it becomes well cooked for an hour approximately, and you can boil them with the steam vessel and it's better to know that the beans will be cooked faster by this way where it takes only third an hour approximately.
• Stir the lemon juice with garlic , and add it to the boiled beans with a little of boiling water.
• Add oil to the surface
• Prepare a plate of minced parsley, cut tomatoes, scallions and green mint.