- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 500g of chick peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- a bunch of parsley
- red & black pepper
- a tablespoon of ground cumin
- a little of sesame
- a tablespoon of dry and ground coriander
- enough oil for browning
- a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate or baking powder.
• Soak the chick peas for 10 -12 hours.
• Peel the chick peas, garlic and onion, then mince the parsley finely, grind and knead all of them well.
• Put salt, pepper, cumin and dry ground coriander to the mix.
• Add sodium bicarbonate and leave it for an hour until the mix become unfermented.
• Heat the oil on fire
• Use the special mold of frying to have tablets, then cover the tablets with sesame before frying them.
• Fry the tablets until their color changes and put them in a plate spread with minced lettuce.
• Decorate them with lemon circles and tomato, serve it hot.