- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 cups of smooth grit
- • A bunch of minced parsley
- • 2 medium minced onions
- • 3 noodles of minced scallions
- • 1/2 bunch of minced mint
- • 1/2 cup of corn oil
- • 1/2 cup of olive oil
- • 1/4 cup of sour lemon juice
- • An eating spoon of pepper paste
- • A cup of tomato paste
- • Salt sprinkling
- • A cup of hot water
• Heat the corn oil in a cooker and fry the onions until it wilts then add grit and mix it with onion.
• Add the tomato paste, the sour lemon juice, pepper paste, salt and water.Leave the mix for 15 minutes until it cools.
• Add parsley, scallion, tomato, mint and olive oil.
Prepare the mix gently to have a mushy salad.
You can add minced chili as we like. You can also replace the lemon juice with 3 or 4 eating spoons of pomegranate molasses.