- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : Jar
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • ½ ak kilo of small eggplants
- • 3 garlic cloves
- • 1 chili
- • ¾ teaspoon of salt
- • 1 celery stick
- • 1 big teaspoon of lemon juice
- • ½ a cup of white vinegar
• Heat the oil in a pan then add minced garlic and pine and shake them.
• Add raisin and lemon juice and spice this mix with salt, pepper, sugar and laurel leaves.
• Leave the mix on heat until it starts to boil then reduce the temperature and leave it for 10 minutes.
• Wash the eggplants, dry it and cut it longitudinally from the half.
• Paint it with oil then put it on the grill until it wilts.
• Stuff the eggplant with the previous filling and then mix the rest with eggplant.
Compact it in the plate and serve it cool and decorated with lettuce leaves.
• You can keep it in the fridge for more than a month by putting it in sterile jars and covered with oil.
• Eggplant helps to reduce the cholesterol ratio and also reduces the effect of fatty foods on blood.