Dried Beans with Oil
- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/2 a kg of beans seeds.
- • 350g of chopped or minced meat.
- • Salt
- • 1/2 a kg of yellow carrot.
- • Water enough to cook.
- • 3 onions
- tomato paste
• Boil meat with water then add salt and condiment to it.
• Roast the onion after peeling and cutting it.
• Add carrot after cutting it into small pieces, and flip it for 7 minutes on heat.
• Add slat, water and condiment ( if you use the meat chopped, add meat and soup) , but in the case of fine meat, flip it on heat for 7 minutes with carrot.
• Add tomato paste or fine tomato.
• Leave it on heat for an hour , then be sure that water is enough.
• Serve it hot beside baked grit.