Dates | Cham Dates
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1cup of water.
- • 1/4 a cup of butter.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of flour.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 tablespoon of fine semolina flour.
- • 4 eggs.
- • Oil for frying.
- • Cold syrup.
• Put water and butter in a plate on a medium heat until boiling.
• Sift the flour, salt and semolina flour.
• Add the mix of flour to water and butter at once with well flipping until you get a mushy dough that doesn't stick with the sides of the plate, then raise it from the heat.
• Add the first egg with well shaking until the mix becomes homogeneous, then add the second. Consider when adding the eggs not to add it until the impact of the first egg disappears, and so until the eggs amount ends and shake the dough well between every egg and another.
• Pour the dough in a confectioner's bag which is specialized for this meal.
• Heat oil well.
• Press on the bag with your hands and cut Cham dates with scissors near to the oil, and then leave it to roast, and then repeat this action with considering not to put a big amount from Cham dates in the oil at once.
• Raise Cham dates from the oil and put them in a paper towel, then put them in the syrup, then filter them a little.