- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : Jar
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 KG of small cucumbers.
- • 1/4 a cup of salt.
- • 3 cups of water.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of vinegar.
- • 2 sticks of non grinded cinnamon.
- • 5 seeds of non grinded carnation.
- • 10 seeds of non grinded black pepper.
- • 2 tablespoons of grinded garlic.
• Wash cucumber then put it in a sterile jar.
• Melt the salt in water.
• Put the water in a plate then add vinegar, cinnamon, carnation and black pepper and then put the plate on a medium heat until it starts to boil, then set it aside to cool and saturate the added condiments taste.
• Add the grinded garlic to cucumber and so the water and vinegar mix until it covers the cucumber completely.
• Leave the cucumber pickles for 2 days at least to imbue the flavor.
• Move the white things if appeared and you must keep cucumber in the fridge after using it.
• You can add laurel leaves and fresh hot pepper to give cucumber a hot taste.
• To pickle the big cucumbers consider covering them with salt for a day to absorb the largest amount of water.