Crepe | zalabieh
- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 cups of flour.
- • 3/4 a cup of water.
- • A sprinkle of salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of yeast.
• Put flour in a plate and then add salt and yeast to it so the salt don't become mixed with yeast, each one in a corner, then add water gradually until we have a dough.
• Cover the plate with nylon and put the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
• Bring out the dough from the fridge and cut it into small balls.
• Put oil for frying on a soft surface, then start laminating the dough on it.
• At this time, put oil in a deep plate on heat until it becomes well heated.
• Then start putting the laminated dough in the oil on a backburner.
• When the dough's color becomes golden, flip it until it browns on the other side.
• Raise them from heat and put them on a blotter and then cover them. Repeat this action.
- zalabieh recipe (44)