- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • Sugar (optional).
- • 1/2 a cup of pine.
- • 1/2 a cup of peeled almond.
- • 1/2 a cup of raisin.
- • 1/2 a cup of minced walnut.
- • 1 cup of dried apricot.
- • 1 cup of dried cherry.
- • 3 cups of Kamaruddin drink.
- • 2 cups of fresh orange juice.
- • A little of blossom water.
• Wash apricot, raisin and cherries and then soak these ingredients in hot water for an hour (individually) then filter these ingredients.
• Wash pine, almond and walnut and then soak these nuts individually in a cold water for 3 hours, then filter the nuts.
• Add kamaruddin drink and sugar (optional) and orange juice to all the ingredients and then shake well.
• Save compote in the fridge until serving.