- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 25 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 40 m
- • 1 egg.
- • 1/2 a cup of powdered sugar.
- • 1/4 a cup of butter.
- • 2 cups of flour.
- • 2 teaspoons of grinded cinnamon.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- • 1 teaspoon of grinded anise.
- • 1/2 a cup of milk.
- For decoration: • Full peeled hazelnut. • Half pieces of pistachio.
• Shake egg with an electrical mixer for 2 minutes until it becomes fragile like a cream.
• Add powdered sugar to the egg with shaking continuously.
• Add it to the egg mix with shaking until the mix becomes like a cream.
• Mix flour with cinnamon, salt, baking powder and anice.
• Add the flour mix to the egg mix gradually with flipping until the ingredients become homogeneous.
• Add milk gradually to the dough with well flipping until you get a homogeneous and solid dough.
• Make the dough like small balls with a size of walnut (camel's eye).
• Compact the balls in a tin with a little pressure on them from the middle to put the piece of hazel nut or the pistachio halves.
• Heat the oven on a 180 degrees Celsius temperature.
• Bake the dough in the oven for 15 minutes.
• Irrigate it with warm syrup after getting it out from the oven immediately, and then serve it in the serving plate.
- cinnamon biscuits (15)