Chocolate Mud Cake
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
How to make
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan forced. Line a 24cm springform pan with baking paper.
2. Place NESTLÉ Premium Dark Chocolate, butter, NESCAFÉ BLEND 43, sugar and water in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth, cool slightly.
3. Fold in sifted flours, NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa and eggs; mix well.
4. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean; cool completely in pan before turning out.
5. If desired, dust with extra NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa and serve with whipped cream and strawberries, if desired.
this recipe from http://www.recipes.com.au/Recipe/Chocolate-Mud-Cake.aspx