Chicken with Taratour
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1 chicken
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/2 a kilo of cut chicken breast meat to long fingers.
- • 1/2 a cup of tahini.
- • A mashed garlic clove.
- • 1 or 2 tablespoons of sour lemon juice.
- • Water
- • 2 tablespoons of minced parsley.
- • Grinded cake flour
- • Oil to fry chicken.
- • 1 a little shaken egg.
• Cut the chicken meat to a shape like tall fingers.
• Dunk the chicken fingers in flour and then in the egg and then in the grinded cake.
• Put the chicken fingers in the fridge for an hour to 2 until they freeze.
• Heat the oil and fry the chicken fingers until it becomes golden and mushy.
• Taratour sauce: • Prepare the taratour sauce by mixing tahini with garlic and sour lemon juice and salt and asuitable amount of water to get awishy washy sauce. • Pour the taratour sauce on chicken and decorate the plate with minced parsley.