Cauliflower with tarator
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 piece of cauliflower weighs 1KG approximately.
- • 1 coffee cup of tahini.
- • 1/2 a coffee cup of lemon juice.
- • 3 garlic cloves.
- • Salt
- , parsley
• Cut the piece of cauliflower to medium sized cauliflowers, wash and boil them in water provided they are not cooked.
• Filter the cauliflower and fry it with oil.
• Raise it from the pan and put it in the serving plate.
• Make tarator from tahini, hammered garlic, lemon juice salt and a little amount of water which makes it soft and solid.
• Pour it in a boracic plate and decorate the surface of it with minced parsley and serve it with fried cauliflower.