Cauliflower with egg
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 cauliflower.
- • 3 eggs.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 small cup of milk.
- • 1/2 a cup of water.
- • 3 cups of flour.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of cumin.
- • 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- • 4-5 garlic cloves, finely minced.
- • A bunch of parsley (chopped)
- a bunch of dill, (chopped)
- a bunch of coriander (chopped)
• Remove leaves from the cauliflower and cut its leg and then wash it.
• Put a little of boiled water in a pot, then add a sprinkle of cumin and 3 non mashed garlic cloves.
• Put the cauliflower in the pot and sprinkle it with a little of cumin, then cover the pot and leave it to be cooked.
• Prepare the frying mix in the mixer. Put egg, milk, water, baking powder, salt and minced garlic and mix them together, then add flour gradually until you get a suitable dough.
• Then add all the vegetables and cumin, and then mix them together until being cooked, then filter them in a strainer and leave them to cool.