- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 40 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- • 3 cups of flour.
- • 1 cup of liquid butter.
- • 3/4 a cup of water or warm milk.
- • 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- • A sprinkle of salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of cake smell.
- • 1 tablespoon of sesame.
- • Powdered sugar for decoration.
• Sift the flour and add salt, sesame, cake smell and baking powder.
• Heat butter well and add it to the flour, then mix butter with flour well.
• Put water or warm milk to the dough.
• Knead and make the dough into balls until it becomes easy to pattern on, then put it in the specified cake mold.
• Put the dough in the bread trays, then bake it in a medium heat oven.
• Sprinkle powdered sugar on eid cake.