- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/2kg of peeled and minced broad beans.
- • 350 g of minced meat.
- • Salt
- • 1/2 kg yellow carrot
- • Water for cooking
- • Three onions
- tomato paste
• Soaking the beans for 6 hours ,then filter it.
• Boil the beans until be matured.
• Boil meat and add salt and pepper.
• Roast the chopped onions.
• Add carrot pieces to onions and shake.
• Add the meat and a little of meat gravity to onions and carrots.
• Add the matured beans and tomato paste and leave it for one hour.