Broad Beans with Oil
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of peeled and minced broad beans
- • A big cup of olive oil.
- • A head of garlic
- • 1/2 a tablespoon of pepper molasses
- • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
• Put olive oil with coriander and pounded garlic, then put broad beans and fry them.
• Then add tomato paste and pepper molasses , and if you don't have a pepper molasses, put half a tablespoon of dried red pepper, then add a little of water on it, and then fry broad beans , cover the pot until the broad beans become cooked.