Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5 m
- Cook Time : 5 m
- Ready In : 10 m
- Plain or blueberry Greek yogurt 6 ozs
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Egg1 medium
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- All purpose flour1/2 cup
- Fresh blueberries (or favorite fruit) 1/2 cup
- To begin, heat griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey and the egg until well blended. Next, stir in the baking soda and flour and blend until moistened.
- Pour ¼ c. of batter onto griddle surface. The batter is thick, so using a spoon smooth out the batter to form a circle. Place however many blueberries you wish onto pancake and lightly press into the batter. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Place each pancake on a serving dish and serve with syrup or preferred toppings.