Biscuit | Hazelnut Biscuit
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 25 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 40 m
- • 1 cup of butter.
- • 2 cups of castor sugar.
- • A small sprinkle of salt.
- • 2 eggs.
- • A grated lemon peel.
- • 1/4 a cup of peeled and minced hazelnut.
• Scrub butter or ghee until it becomes soft.
• Add sugar and stir the mix well with a wooden spoon until it becomes white and fragile like cream.
• Sift flour with the yeast and then add the used dried ingredients (as sweetened fruit, (walnut- almond), condiments…).
• Add vanilla to the egg and shake well.
• Add egg then flour gradually to the mix that includes butter and sugar and flip well until you get somehow a dry dough.
• Scrub the dough lightly with hand palm until it becomes smooth.
• Spread it with the rolling pin to a thickness of 3 mm and then cut it into round (circles) .
• Bake it in a medium heat oven from 10-15 minutes.
• Serve it cold or you can stick every 2 pieces together by putting jam between them and sprinkle the surface with castor sugar.