Beans with Meat
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
• 1/2 a kg of beans seeds soaked for more than 6 hours.
• 1/2 kg of lamb meat shanks.
• 4-5 cups of water.
• 10g of tomato paste.
• 200g of chopped into wings onion.
• 2 garlic cloves chopped into slices.
• 3 tablespoons of ghee.
• Salt, white condiment.
• 1 teaspoon of 7 spices.
• An aromatic bunch to boil the meat.
• Boil the beans in boiling water for 14-20 minutes with a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to help being cooked well, then filter, cool and set it aside.
• Boil the meat with the aromatic bunch and a teaspoon of salt for an hour and the set it aside.
• Put ghee in a cooking pot then add minced onion and fry until it wilts then add garlic.
• Add the boiled meat and tomato paste and stir for 3 minutes.
• Spice and leave to boil for 15 minutes.
• Pour and serve it hot beside white rice.