Baklava with Pistachio
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 cans of baklava dough, the weight of each one is 450g.
- • 4 cups of pistachio, coarsely minced.
- • 1/2 a cup of sugar.
- • 2 tablespoons of rose water.
- • 2 tablespoons of blossom water.
- • 2 cups of boiled and melted butter.
- • 1 cup of finely minced pistachio for decoration.
• Paint a tray with melted butter.
• Use a one can from the baklava dough in the bottom.
• Spread a paper from the baklava dough and put it in the tray, then paint it with melted butter.
• Then, spread another paper from the dough and paint it with the melted butter also, and then repeat this process until using all the can.
• Mix 2 cups of coarse pistachio, sugar, blossom water and rose water.
• Put the mix on a layer of baklava dough and spread it equally.
• Use the second can from baklava dough on a layer of the pistachio mix, and then spread the papers of the dough in the same way done at the bottom of the tray.
• Pour the rest of the melted butter on the upper layer.
• Use a sharp knife to cut baklava like a diamond or as desired.
• Put the tray in a preheated oven with a temperature of (150 degrees Celsius).
• Bake baklava for an hour and a half until the color becomes near to light golden, and the baklava papers become crispy.
• Get the tray out from the oven and pour the syrup on the hot baklava and then decorate with grinded pistachio and then leave them to cool.