Artichoke | Artichoke with Meat
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- • 12 canned pieces of frozen artichoke.
- • 1/2 a kg of lamb meat, chopped into small cubes.
- • 1 small onion, finely minced.
- • 1 mashed garlic clove.
- • 3 tablespoons of fresh and minced coriander.
- • 1/4 a cup of sour lemon juice, which equals a 1 lemon.
- • 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- • 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- • 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- • 1/4 a cup of roasted pine.
- • Condiment
• Boil water in a deep pot on a high heat then put the artichoke and a little of sour lemon juice and let the pot on heat for 5-10 minutes or until the artichoke cores become cooked. Filter the artichoke then put it in a baking griddle.
• Fry the minced onion with 1/2 a tablespoon of oil in a pressure cooker on high heat until it wilts then add meat cubes and shake them for 2 minutes until their color become brown then add cinnamon sticks, salt and condiment and a 1 liter of water. Press the pot and put it on a high heat. When the steam begins leaking leave the cooker for 30 minutes then raise it from heat and let the steam leak completely before opening it.
• Filter the meat soup from and set it aside to use it later. Get rid of cinnamon sticks and keep the cooked meat cubes aside
• Add the corn starch and the remaining sour lemon juice on the meat soup and shake the mix on a medium heat until the soup becomes thick then raise it from the heat.
• Fry the chopped garlic with green coriander in a small pan with 1/2 a tablespoon of vegetable oil then add this mix to the dried coriander.
• Raise from the heat and put the mix on the meat soup.
• Stuff the core of each artichoke with a tablespoon of meat cubes then pour the mix of meat soup on them.
• Put the griddle in a high heat oven for 10 minutes.