Arman with yoghurt
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of lamb yoghurt.
- • 1/2 a kg of lam meat pieces.
- • 1 egg.
- • 1/4 a cube of butter.
- • Chicken soup.
- • Condiment.
- you can add Kubba balls to Arman
• Boil meat by immersing it in water, and then leave it for 1 hour on a backburner after boiling.
• Shake the egg in the yoghurt cool , then put it on heat and shake until being boiled.
• Add meat and chicken's soup and the cube of butter and stir them all together for 5 minutes.
• Sprinkle condiment on the surface when served Serve beside rice with vermicelli