Arman with Hosrom
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 60 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 2:0 h
- • 1 chicken.
- • A cup of short rice.
- • 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- • 3 tablespoons of hosrom (green grapes before they get mature) molasses.
- • Water, salt and laurel leaves.
• Prepare a suitable pot, include the chicken with water and salt and laurel leaves.
• Boil the chicken well then pull it from water then get rid of laurel leaves.
• Get rid of bones then put chicken back again to boiling water, then add hosrom molasses and tomato paste.
• Wash rice, then filter it from water well, then grind it and put it on arman and stir it continuously until the rice become cooked, pour in a deep plate and serve rice or couscous in addition to it.