- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 40 m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- • 1kg of small sized potatoes.
- • Roasted pine.
- • 1/2 a kg of fine meat.
- • Salt
- The sauce:• 2-3 spoons of tomato paste.
- • 5 cups of water or soup.
- • Salt and various condiments.
• Peel potatoes then dig them.
• Fry potatoes with oil until they become a little blonde.
• After that, put them on a blotter to absorb the excess oil.
• Fry meat, spice it with salt and condiments and after that add pine, and then let the stuff cool.
• Fill potatoes with meat in a way that they will be fully stuffed.
• Melt tomato paste with the soup and spice, and then let it until it boils.
• Arrange filled potatoes in the pot then immerse them with the soup.
• Leave them on a backburner for about three quarters of the hour , and after being cooked, flip them in the serving plate. Serve this meal beside rice with vermicelli.